Last week, Michelle Connell, CFA joined host Stone Payton for an episode of Retirement Tips Radio on Business RadioXⓇ Network. During the episode, Michelle shared her professional journey, which led her to open a firm focused on capital preservation and risk mitigation.
Michelle and Stone also discussed:
- The investment markets and the unique challenges and opportunities facing investors 50 and older.
- The questions investors should ask before hiring a financial advisor.
- The importance that investors become a partner and active participant with their financial advisor.
Listen to the podcast below.
- Would you like to learn more about we have helped protect our clients’ portfolios in times of crisis?
- Are you concerned about optimizing your portfolio and meeting your long-term goals?
Contact us today!
Call us: 619-481-0379
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Portia Capital Management
Michelle Connell, CFA is the President and Owner of Portia Capital Management, LLC, the only Registered Investment Advisory firm in DFW to be founded by a female CFA. Ms. Connell is one of the highest-rated finance professors in the United States, currently serving as an adjunct professor at The University of Texas in Dallas and teaching the CFA Review for the DFW CFA Society. Ms. Connell works with her students and private clients to understand the value of crafting a portfolio that includes conventional products as well as alternative assets, including private equity, private debt and real estate, and allows investment portfolio creation with greater downside protection and more consistent returns.